Wednesday 8 January 2014

I am not as lucky as everyone else ~ A conclusion to what we discussed yesterday V.S.! 

Me in conversation with my best friend yesterday: 

V: Yaar maine unhe call kiya, they did not pick up first! 
R: And then? 
V: Fir I messaged them, to which only one of them replied! 
R: And then? 
V: I heard positive things only from her! But imagine A had forgotten your birthday and he wished you only when I called him! And he was acting weird! Agar main hoon tabhi tujhe sab yaad karte hain, nahin toh koi nahin! 
R: Tu kitna zeher gholne wala types ban gaya hain! :O

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This conversation concludes a lot of things in itself! I never wanted to jump to conclusions though but then it makes me! Though I told him yesterday only that there is a huge difference in the mindsets, the way I perceive my friends and the way they do! But then now all this also makes me think that I am not as lucky as everyone else! And this is quite evident now. I am not as loved as everyone else is. 

And that does not even mean I am longing for it. I have some people who care for me. And that's more than sufficient for me! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The third part is also that expectations ruin relationships!  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment