Saturday 13 October 2018

L.I.F.E

It's been a long time again since I wrote last. I generally write when I am filled with different kinds of emotions. This is for the first time or after a while (that I cannot remember last when) that I am writing when I have no idea about how I feel.

Life has become quite hectic. It just is moving..moving with a pace that I do not really understand. Sometimes, I feel its just how headless chickens move..they just have to! And so am I - just moving without a direction! Sometimes I feel its pretty structured - managing different things and different aspects of life. For the first time ever, I have to think about the 'so-called' "Work Life Balance".

In the midst of all the structured and/or the unstructured life that I have - I am still finding myself. Sometimes its while I am driving, sometimes its in historical monuments, sometimes in books, sometimes in cafes I used to go back in TFI, sometimes in pictures from friends of the places and things I have treasured, and sometimes by just being LOST in this very world!








I have a huge weakness - my past tends to become a very significant present in my life! But I guess, something you are really true to, hardly ever leaves you!

And with this spirit, let me sign off by writing here a very small poem I recently wrote -


My life as I see it,
Is sometimes sweet,
As sweet as a rhythmic beat,
That sounds pleasing and complete!

My life as I see it,
Is sometimes bitter,
As bitter as a cycle squeak,
That causes jitters!

My life as I see it,
Is sometimes sour,
Sour like the sound of a loud horn,
That goes on and on and on!

My Life as I see it,
has all the flavors,
It depends on me,
Which one do I treasure!

For all days do have a night,
Darkness has its light,
There is nothing that cannot unfold,
we just need to be bold,
And celebrate each day
Before the time slips away! 

Raman Bahl
13th October, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment