Thursday 12 September 2013

I know I am a man full of problems!

A man full of problems! 

I do not understand why people keep reminding me of the fact that I have so many loopholes in me as a person. I also do not understand why they have not realized the fact that I also agree with them in whatever loopholes they see in me. 

I do not understand why they can't just guide me to be better. Fine, I have problems. And every human being has. If rather than making fun of it, they'd tell me something about how I can rectify it, it would be very great. 

These loopholes have remained in me since quite a long time now. And I have been wanting to get rid of the problems in me since then, I believe. I take steps but they have not not made a long lasting impact! 

There are already a thousand things going on in my head right now. There is so much to do. And I feel like a shit these days since nothing is happening. Rather than giving me steps about how I can go about doing so much, they want to see some other aspect in me. :'( 




No comments:

Post a Comment