Saturday 7 September 2013

On changing the house! :)

After a long time, and so much happened! Life has changed the track! :P 

Ah, it seems as if I am writing after like ages. Ya, because so much has happened since I wrote last! I have started living in a house close to my school. Its really overwhelming, but ya one thing that I will never forget for life! 

Crossing the road to reach to the school, roaming in the streets in the late hours, friends coming home, washing clothes, figuring out food, water and everything else. This is one phase of life. Chandan coming home in the evening.  

I feel relaxed but at the same time really nervous about the fact that I have to make something out of the time I am living outside. BTCP is on a halt. So many meetings. So much to do in the class, with the kids. So many goals to accomplish. A lot to do, in nutshell. 

I am managing so much. Just wondering, all this should not turn out to be like a jack of all, and master of none case. It will not be good.


No comments:

Post a Comment