Monday 24 June 2013

When I met Nikhil! :) 

So today, I went to visit the community. I so wanted to see the faces of my kids when they see me! :P First, I went to Dipika's place. Talked to her about this and that. Saw her holidays homework which was nicely done. She was all set to come to school! And I was like "Okay, I should better start planning now!" Haha :D 

And then from there, I decided to go to Nikhil's place. I had promised him a treat if he becomes a nice boy and stop fighting with people on small issues. I met his mom and dad and they told me "ab thoda samajhdaar ho gaya hain yeh" and I was so happy to listen to that. And so as promised to him, I took him to my favourite place, as usual, Mc. Donalds. :D 

I was so happy to take him there. He was so excited to be in the metro. At Mc. D's. And I was so happy to see him, calm and composed. 

Today I observed something about him. No matter how notorious he is, he has a golden heart. My co-fellow in school accompanied both of us at Mc. D's. She asked me about Nikhil's dad. And I thought that he worked in the vegetable market. So I told her the same. And Nikhil kept quiet. On our way back, this is what we talked:-

Nikhil: Bhaiya, aapne didi se jhuth kyun kaha? 
Me: Jhuth? Kaisa jhuth? 
Nikhil: Yahi ki mere papa mandi mein kaam karte hain! 
Me: Ohh, nahin karte! I am sorry..I am forgetting, what does he do? 
Nikhil: Wo abhi kuch nahi karte, main chup raha yeh soch kar ki aap mere papa ka sach nahin batana chahte the! 
Me: *Silent!*

So, Nikhil has a golden heart. Very lovable. May he live a great life ahead! :) :* 

Me, Him, Mc.D's and Chhota Bheem! I am lovin it! :D Para pa pa pa ..yuhuu! :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment