Sunday 30 June 2013

Last day! 

A month and a half gone, I am finally going to see the faces of all my kids (hopefully) tomorrow. The weekly plans, daily plans, lesson plans, INM, GP, IP, Vision, Goals are all back to my life! There is so much that I have learnt over the last year and in this vacation, I want to try and implement those things in my class. 

It will be appropriate to say now that this year is going to test my real teaching skills. Have one year to do so much with them. Phew! Its making me nervous today..and I should be..since its a test. Though I genuinely hope that I am not very hard on myself..just give my best to the kids, their parents and do something that makes sense to me, and them, both of us. 

As I end this post, I want to specifically mention that my eyes are all watery. I do not know why. Is it because I am nervous? I don't know. I just want to go to school tomorrow, now! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment