Sunday 1 December 2013

An eventful life! 

Last 2 weeks have been too much! And they comprised of both ups and downs for you. And I have mixed feelings right now! 

Starting from the TAL session that I had to lead at the conference. When I did it the first time at P's group meeting, I did not get a good feedback! Had to change it all over again and then execute at the conference! How can I forget the wedding that week! And then resources preparation for this session! Sitting for long hours (firstly alone and then with A)! Such a hectic work! But I wanted to do it as I thought it was cool! So, did it! Conference was okay! Could have been better! There is a scope for improvement always! 

And then my girls! They have got the guts seriously! S was making them learn a new prayer. They had done just half of it but then decided to sing it in the school in front of like 100 other kids and staff, without even informing anyone! And when they started singing it, my mouth was wide open! Was a huge surprise! :) Right now feeling really proud of them! And then one of my girls finally told me everything about her life, and why she had been so stressful for so long! Thumbs up to the open discussions I had with girls of my class on Friday! Hoping to lead such discussions with their parents as well! 

And then one happy moment - one of these days when I was not well in school, my Hindi teacher prepared Lemon tea for me! Next day he came and said, "Raman Sir, aapse subah subah baat ho jaati hain toh din achcha kat jaata hain!" Haha! :D I felt too happy! 

My kids celebrated Asha's birthday on Saturday! Such a lovely surprise they had planned for her! :) 
And then Metro walk on very same day! Kids were just too much excited! Could see that in their eyes! But that day I got a little upset when there Tanu started crying! I just did not understand why and she did not even share with me the reason. Talked to her mother when I left her home that day. Even then she did not say a word. Though she was happy that time. Also, Shivani requested me to travel with S didi only. I was like why could not they do that with me! But they loved the old man at Pind Baluchi's! And here we were:- 


And then some boys of my class, just not ready to break the ice and mend their ways of doing certain things! All this will take time probably! I have lots to do on their investment! Even more! Will continue applying new strategies! 

But then I am also happy about certain other things. My kids saw and tasted a pizza for the first time! Enjoyed it to the core! Hope to give them such moments in the future as well! 

But ofcourse, not totally happy! But I am sure I am going to get total happiness soon! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment