Tuesday 10 December 2013

Nearing end! Oh Really? 

I cannot believe so many things are nearing their end. This year will come to an end in just a few days. And 2014 will start. When I look back at this year, I strongly feel that it has really got so many ups for me, and at the same time so many downs! So this year is kinda balanced for me in terms of the number of successes and failures! 

One more major thing that's nearing an end is this FELLOWSHIP! 2 more weeks in this Unit, and then one more Unit! And I am done! Total 8 weeks only! Kind of! Not more than that..considering we get so many holidays also. And then the end of my journey with my kids! I do not know how it is going to be. Then I am going to go to the SECONDARY school with either the boys or the girls of my class. Just do not know how things are going to be over there. I visited that school today and I was so shocked to see the atmosphere over there and it really made me think the life of my kids post I leave. It will not be easy! Or will it be? I do not know!  

But then I should not be just talking about the ends. With every end, comes a beginning. But as of now I do not really know what's next for me. I feel okay with the kind of encouragement I get from people around me. Not too tensed and at the same time not too excited about things. Just going with the flow these days. 

Sigh! So many thoughts in my mind as of now! Contemplating! Time to go for a walk! 

No comments:

Post a Comment