Wednesday 25 December 2013

Holidays and then all "happening" in life gone! 

Ya, this time I was waiting for the holidays very desperately! I so wanted to relax and not do/think about anything! And it has started happening! And I wanted that! And now here comes the irony..I wanted some "idleness" in life..was craving for it..but now I again feel like getting busy and its just day 2 of the vacation !Lol :D 

Anyway, Christmas gone yesterday! And this year my Christmas was fantastic! Obviously kids made it for me! Thanks to them for such a fun last day in school! 

No one has ever done a cake for me on my birthday, except family ofcourse! This time my kids did it for me! And I was completely surprised with this gesture! Life can be super sweet at times! 

But this year Christmas was very different. Every year I celebrate it at home, by having some hot soup with pav bhaji/cake/some Punjabi delicacy! Lots of people wish me! But this year, very few wished! And then there was no celebration at all at home, except the usual decoration of the tree! No special preparations/ anything at all! And I spent time with one of my college friends who I thought was not enjoying my company! Ha! I thought it was his bad idea to meet "me" on a X-mas day when everyone just wanna enjoy! I have become an anti-celebration person anyway! 

So, that's done! Just have some pics which I would be sharing here for they mean so much! 












:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment