Monday 30 December 2013

Here's to an amazing 2013! Bidding you good bye! 

Just read Roy's status update in which I was tagged. It feels good when someone gives you some credit for his/her good time! I would like to do the same...but not as a status update but by writing here. I am actually going to think a lot (or not) about how this year was! 

First of all, I would like to thank some people for all their love and support every time when I wanted someone around me! 

1. The Almighty - Above all, since He is the one who is behind all these people! He sent all these people in my life! So, thank you so much God for this life and for always sending someone for me whenever I was in any trouble! 

2. Family - I know I have not given my 100% to people at home this year. I have been very negligent in understanding situations at home, have not attended many get-togethers, have missed out a lot of "family time" which I used to do before. I have listened to you all complaining, having problems with the way I work, my decisions that I took mid way, but there was not even a single time you criticized me as a person! Thanks for always supporting me papa, mummy, bhai(s), Tanu and bhabhi's, and all kids at home (for bearing the anguish I had when you guys did not let me do what I wanted to do! :P) 

*Teachers - because of whom I am what I am today. 

3. Friends (no order)

a) All TFI friends around - (not in any particular order)  Ashwathi, Rahul, Roy, Shanky, Mansi J, Sam, my dearest school team (Apoorva, Robin and Sangitha), Sajid, Vignesh, Gayatree di, Shruti, Patricia, Anurag, Pritha, Shobhali, Prathik, Nivritti, Aarshiya, Saumya M, Surabhi, Rashi (projector girl :D ), Neha A, Tushar S, Ashmita, Nikita K,  Priyanka Sharma, Akshit Gupta, Rinky di..!  You guys really gave that listening ear to me when I wanted to vent out.

*Some teachers whom I trained..I really want to thank you all for believing in everything I did with you all!
b) College friends - Shuchi, thanks so much for always being there. Prerna, Sonam, Sanjala, Anupam and Mishra for keeping me updated about all the rest of us! And for keeping me connected with your world and all people associated with it! 

c) School friends - Vishnu, Rashi, Saman and Anjali! Do I need to even mention what you guys have been doing with me since more than a decade now? :P

d) New people I met - Apoorva, Robin, Sangitha (you guys have been mentioned before since I just do not get the "new" feeling with you all! One team we are!  Sushruti, Sambhrant :) Sukriti (ma'am :D) , for being a part of TFI now! . Rohan, for you are one of your kind! :P 

4. Kids (My kids, yes they are) - An awesome bunch of 35 kids, you guys have taken over me :P, but surely have taught me a lot of things! You do not know, but all discussions with me on my personal development revolves around you and your development only! :D 

This year brought with it lots of moments where I was super excited about everything that was going on and at the same time got lots of downfalls as well. Rejections, some broken friendships, and a lot of other stuff! From tears arising out of some issue, to tears because of happiness and success, from hearing criticisms from people to hearing appreciation for my work from those same people only and others, from fighting at home because of the stress to then resolving those fights, THIS YEAR GOT SO MUCH! 

This year was something, truly!Lets see what 2014 has for me! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment