Saturday 28 December 2013

Lunch at Mc. D's, evening snacks at Fast Trax and Dinner at Dominos! Ha! 

This problem of mine..yes it does seem like a problem only now since I just cannot get rid of it inspite of the fact that its not good! Too much junk! I eat out everyday! Ah...! Too much junk in my stomach! And then this also goes up to the brain! lol :D 

Anyway, let me think about the resolution I took just day before yesterday. While talking to S, I promised myself that I am not going to eat out at all..and I would really remain stuck to the promise for a long time. And see here's what happened. Yesterday I came to visit my brother at Faridabad! He allured me to eat out by mentioning all amazing things they have been eating out nearby. So, I just forgot what I promised to myself and ate momos and spicy paneer roll. And I was glad that I broke the promise since it was actually too yummy! ummm! :D 

And then today...I started my day by eating some heavy breakfast! And in the morning I told myself while I was combing my hair in front of the mirror that I will not eat out at all! And today during my meeting with all the 3 S's I know..I ate out! First Mc. Aloo tikki meal in the afternoon, then chicken tikka wrap at Fast Trax and then Zesty Chicken Cheese Burst Pizza at Dominos! 

This was about what I ate and what went in my stomach. The other thing is about what went in my mind after conversing to these three S's in my life! With the first S, I got this point "I have to be a cool dude! " . With the second S, I got this "I look like a bachcha!" and with the third S, I got "Life has changed for me, but certainly not what the first two S felt about me!" Lol :D 

And actually these two are the only things that  come out when I talk to anyone around me! Some things never changed for me! Sigh! 

Enough said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment