Friday 26 April 2013

Ajit! :) 


This boy suddenly left school last year, in the middle. Suddenly disappeared. For reasons that I still do not know. Family could not be contacted. House locked. Everything! I gave up! I was angry, upset and never wanted to see him again!

And now all of a sudden, my kids meet his brother. And the brother tells my kids "Ajit's teacher back in his village beats him up everyday, and he proudly tells his teacher "mere Raman Bhaiya aur Harish Sir mujhe itna sab padhate the..mujhe itna sab kuch aata hain..tum toh bas maar sakte ho..mujhe Raman Bhaiya ne itni stories di hain!" 

And my kids told me the same thing. And hearing this, my heart stopped for a bit. For I got so angry with the kid, just by the fact that he did not come back to me. I never knew that he loves me so much!

 And suddenly I am missing him, I want him back! I just want to apologize for I got angry with him! And I shouldn't have! 

He is a gem and will always be! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment