Tuesday 23 April 2013

Thinking of What to do!! 

Hollliiidaaayy tomorrow! I feel so happy when I get these "notmeanttobehoidays"! I do not even know what is it tomorrow, some Jayanti as the teachers in the school were saying. But its okay! :) 

But this is what makes me feel depressed "What to do when you get such holidays?" Gosh, I do not get any ideas except some or the other pending work. I am such a dumbo!! :P eeeeeeeeeee!! 

Today after such a long time, I had a healthy discussion with one of my class boys - GULSHAN. I never got  connected with this kid of my class. But last night, something made me think about him. I had not properly talked to this boy since quite a long time. I was early to school today and so was he. I thought that was the right time when we both could share about our lives. 

Talking to him, I got to know about two things:- 
1) His mother is in his village and that he has not seen his mother for a long time now and that he misses her. 
2) He misses his mother so much that he wants to go back to his village and stay with her only. 

Something struck me that moment. I realized that I had been so cruel to him. He has not been very regular to school and I would always scold him not knowing the reality. As a teacher, sometimes what I just think of isjust my purpose of being at TFI, teaching and bridging the gap. But I do not think of things from the perspective of  kid. I really have to try thinking being in their shoes. 

I felt happy that he shared with me what he had in his heart. And I just could not resist myself saying this to him "think I am your mother and share everything that goes in your mind and in your heart!" 

Gulshan, I love you! <3 May you achieve lots of success in your life!! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment