Tuesday 30 April 2013

Meeting the Parents! ;) 

I had a superb PTM today in school. I was not expecting many parents to turn up for this, as usual. So today I decided to call them up. And soon I had all the parents in the class. I wanted this PTM to be like the ones I used to have in my school..well organized, planned and wanted the parents to go happy this time. They have always heard complaints about their kids, so today I thought "let me share some happiness with them :) " and discussed a lot about the positives in their kids.

Babloo's mother, as always came to school, the first one to hear from me, stressed out and expecting complaints. But for the first time today, she did not hear any complaint today but all positives. And for the first time today I saw her smiling, happy about his son and went back home really confident. Babloo has become a calmer kid off lately. So, I told his mother that I have seen a lot of changes in him. 

Babloooooo <3  

Last time I kept a PTM, Komal's mother turned up. She was not happy. Not because of her daughter, but because of her family issues, domestic violence in particular.  I was not happy to hear that. I always kept on forcing Komal to study hard. I was not understanding her trend of being emergent, forgetting things all the time, getting distracted for no reasons at all. Talking to her mother, I understood everything. Why she keeps fainting, why she gets so emotional at times. Everything. I tried to explain. But I did not know what exact steps should I give to her mom, since it was their family issue. 
This time her father turned up. And I wanted to get angry, I wanted to scold him. But from him, I got to know the other side of the coin. And I did not know again what to tell him. Right now, what I am wondering is this thing, "all these issues are making Komal so depressed, so unhappy! These issues are spoiling her childhood. 

I did not know what to say to her, when her mother cried the last time we met. I did not know what to tell her when today her father was in tears today. The only thing that I can do right now is just pray for her. And ask God to give her all the blessings - to have a happy life, a happy childhood! 

Komal <3

Gulabsa's mother was her usual self. "Ghar pe mehman hain, kyun pareshan karte ho mujhe! :D" And with that sarcasm intact. :D She is one woman who is really fond of me,  I think. Her daughter also. :) 

Gulabsa <3 (Do not have her picture. :( ) 

And then Deepika and Raja. Their mother was also stressed out but was happy that she did not hear any complaints today. Only positives! :) 

 




Happy about today's PTM! :) Hope it gets better and better with time! ;)
Amen!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment