Friday 26 April 2013

Straight from Ode to Seelampur....sound of magic!!!! 

And on Team Umang! 

As I am writing this post, I am actually thinking about the entire day. Such a special day it had been. The first part of the day at Step-by-Step school, seeing the other side of the World, and then the later part, again back to our side of the world, which did not seem any less than the one I saw in the first part of the day! What a sight! :D Truly amazed by the talents of the tiny tots! 

Kids performing on Matilda and such flawless expressions and English! <3 I was so happy see to our kids no less than the kids at the Step-by-Step school. Awesome effort by the Fellows of TFI. 

And then Umang. What a show! What a play! What a Director! What a Team! Especially the confidence with which the kids presented themselves was truly awesome. And the moment of the day---I was sticking charts on the wall, and Roy's girls suddenly came and asked, "Bhaiya, you need any help?" WOW! 

Our kids are definitely progressing towards great heights where they have the utmost confidence to fearlessly present themselves and at the same time have "in-place" moral values to prove that they are real humans who care about others. 

I am really happy to be a part of this family! :) <3 And hope that I also get to do something like this in the near future! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment