Wednesday 24 April 2013

CRAVING FOR CHOCOLATY STUFF!! 

I do not know why but these holidays make me starve for chocolaty stuff! :P Since morning today, I was after my mom for some chocolates or stuff made out of chocolates. My mother does not like chocolates. So convincing her was a big deal! eeeww..But I did..and that was the moment of the day!! :) We both went for a hot chocolate fudge! 

But right now I am just wondering, how can some people not like chocolates and stuff having chocolate. Just have a look at these pictures.....

                                   

 


How can someone not like these?? :O :O  I am suddenly craving for some more chocolate. Hahaha :D

Chocolates are my real stress relievers. They make me feel happy for reasons that even I wonder. If someone asks me to list down the things that I cannot live without, chocolates will definitely be on that list.

By the way, I just realized, today my mom and sis-in-law cooked things that I like. Morning it was sandwiches, afternoon biryani, fudge in the evening and then shahi paneer right now.. Uuu maa maa..:D Is it my birthday today? Nooo..then what?

Ohhh I got it!! I am 100% no 1,000% sure that I am getting one of these tomorrow...:P


Yuuccckk!! I'll never have it! :P Okay mom, don't worry..I have special plans for tomorrow! Haha :D 

MANTRA TO MY HAPPINESS - Gift me as many chocolates as you can and I will smile as much as I can! ;) 

Tadaa! :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment