Tuesday 23 April 2013

The new life! Yessss :D

Finally, back to what I like the most -- WRITING! :P and now I am going to be writing every bit of what I feel, what my days are like (and I am going to sharing the happy moments and not the depressing ones, enough depression for an year :P) and everything thing else! Yohooo :)

Just got reminded of something that happened today in my class:-

I was getting angry during the lunch break! Well, my usual self almost everytime when I am in school. :P And then suddenly, this is what happened:-

Gulabsa: Sir, my mom says you look very bootiful! :P (that's how she said it, haha :D ) 

And so stupid of me , rather than saying something or atleast smiling at what she said, what I was thinking was this:- 

"Oh Shit, I am so stupid, I did not teach them 'handsome'!" Haha :D 

Crazyy man!! :D 

But Gulabsa, my love, this is for you:- 

"A Big Huuuugg" <3 <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment