Sunday 28 April 2013

Cheers to the last Evening! :) 

Had a nice time out with two of my buddies yesterday! It was an unusual evening in many ways:-
a) I was out not for conferences/meetings, but for chilling. 
b) I went to the other side of the town, very far away from mine.
c) I went for a BEER PARTY! :P Yay, now I can say that I did this..

2nd time out with friends for a "drinking party". The first one happened last year. :P

 I never liked this idea of meeting friends for a drink. But yesterday when I was myself doing it, I realized why people do it. Its such a break from the mundane life. For sometime, I was not stressing out. I was not thinking about my life. I was not thinking anything. I was just "me". Listening to soft music at a balcony surrounded by a beautiful green tree, while sipping in beer. It was a great evening. And ofcourse, the Masala Grill that we three had in the evening, added to the beauty of the evening! :P

And that's me----->>>

For I know, some people would need a proof for this! :P Haha :D 
Thanks for the lovely evening, my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment