Friday 5 July 2013

6:55 AM!

When I reached school at 6:55 AM! :O Oh yeah! :D 

Something happened to me yesterday in the morning and I was all set to go to school, like really early! :D Just wanted to see how it is like in the morning, reaching there more than an hour before the actual school timings! And also had a huge pile of notebooks in the class, which I had to check, since I do not get time to do it during school hours! :P 

So, I reached school gate! And it surprised me when I saw that it was locked. eee! And I had 3 real heavy bags...so I was like "What the hell!" And I kept on calling the cleaner inside, but he wouldn't listen! So, there I was...with three bags, myself and a bunch of kids waiting for the door to get opened. 

Thank God, then after some minutes, came Aarti! Even she reaches the school by this time, everyday! WOW! We together then decided to go inside the community and wait there, rather than standing and waiting outside the school gate.  We went inside. And we both saw the other kids of our classroom, walking towards the school. They were surprised to see me there, early in the morning, so even they came and sat with us! 

And then we kept on talking, kids kept joining us, on that little bench where I was sitting. Everyone was noticing me. And I was feeling special. Haha! Below is a photo of us waiting on that little bench and making sad faces! :P


And then finally at 7:45 the gate opened! Later than the usual time! And I was like "yeh sab aaj hi hona tha!" Haha :D But okay its good to have fun at times! 

Ooohhh!  

No comments:

Post a Comment