Sunday 21 July 2013

Just like that!

?!?!?!?!?!

I have been consistently getting up one hour late in the morning. I remember Dimpy complimenting me at Amritsar for getting up early than the decided time.."if you wake up very early (kind of sleep less), this means your mind is at peace"..! And I have been getting up late these days..and yes of course, mind never stops working/thinking about something or the other. So, now I accede with her. 

Last week I have had enough! This week I am hoping things to get better. Literally. I have lots of plans for this week. Have to execute them all. Completely. 

Lost in all the mess around, I completely forgot that I have only 8 more months to go with these kids. Nigam Pratibha, Bhadolla. TFI. I don't know where life will take me after that. Such less time to cross this huge hill! Have to gain strength before I fall down! 


No comments:

Post a Comment