Thursday 18 July 2013

Again that same thought!

A messy morning! Realized that I left assessments of Rinky's class in an auto. And I felt ashamed. For the first time in my life, I did not care about somebody else’s possession. For the very first time. 

And now that same thought is getting profound, deep, getting instilled inside me like anything. Today also my class can’t settle. Can’t settle like the way I want them to. Or any acceptable way. They do not care enough. I have kids crying in class still, telling me that others insult them. I have nothing to say. I feel irresponsible. I feel so low. So depressed. No motivation. No vision set. No sense of possibility. Some kids progressing to the next levels. But most kids still not know where they are going. Why? Why? Why?


The thought is getting deep inside me. Is a barrier to my progress. Kids still do not care. Things are difficult. Yes, they are! 

No comments:

Post a Comment