Thursday 11 July 2013

Ups and downs! 

Sigh! The day started off really well, exactly like the way I want most days to start. I woke up early. Worked. And then went for a jog. Thanks to RB to motivate me yesterday and making me excited about it! Otherwise, jogging and that too so early is not my cup of tea! But today finally something happened to me as the clock struck 5 and I was out...! Though it was not more than 15 minutes but still for the first time I liked it! 
Was feeling high that time! 

Then school. I was feeling positive for it as well. I was feeling happy in the morning. But then as soon as after assembly I entered the class, I saw my kids in a chaotic state. Some kids running after a lizard, some others having fun and rest running up to me, shouting "Lizard, lizard"! And that pissed me off. Early morning. And I got angry. 

Then did shared reading today. The day worsened when I found out that the kids have forgotten how to write proper answers. Verbally they could answer but when it came to writing, they all made mistakes. 

Then extra class, this boy made me laugh and forget the grudges that I had! 
Uff...


I keep hearing his and Raja's stories in the community. As soon as he sees me, he runs to his mom, and says "Bhaiya, aa gaye!" in such an innocent and excited voice, that I start feeling so happy! This makes my day. And then he never leaves me alone! While I am teaching kids, he comes and sits on my laps, and keep observing me! And I always try to take my eyes away from him, because whenever I see him, I forget my seriousness, and start laughing, and then seeing me every other kid laughs! 

Hmm..hoping to have a better tomorrow! Seriously! 





No comments:

Post a Comment