Monday 15 July 2013

So soo sooo tired on a Tuesday! 

I know this is not the right way to begin the day, but I am just so tired. Its as if its a Saturday and I am waiting for the day to get done, come back home and just relax for a bit. 

Yesterday was so long! I came back home at around 9 PM. Then had to plan certain things. I got free by 10:30 PM. And then I just wanted to sleep. Slept. Wanted to wake up at 4 but it got delayed by half an hour. Did not work much in the morning. Some things from yesterday are still running in my mind. And I am just so lost. 

Just one thing for today..I just do not want to lose patience today in class. I have been doing this since last week and I am not happy about it. Really have to work on it. Uff. 

Hoping this day to be much much better than yesterday! I so want happy days now! 


No comments:

Post a Comment