Thursday 4 July 2013

Bad day! :'(

Had a bad day today! :'( 

Though I woke up on time, 4:30 AM, finished the works that I had, was early to school, was prepared, but still had a bad day. Various reasons for it.

 First, I just do not understand this boy, Raja of my class. His trend. Pattern. Sometimes he would act like a super sweet child and at other times, he would just not listen. I totally lost my patience today in dealing with them. He did exactly opposite things that I'd asked him to do today. When I asked him, not to say answers while others are trying, he would say the answer twice. While I told him, that I will not send anyone for play today, he intentionally asked for it. And then promised that he would get back on time. But came late. I was just so angry with him today. Refused to talk to him while I was leaving the school.

And then people pulling my leg, I do not know for what. Was it just for kidding purpose, or whether they really meant it, I just do not understand. And then extra work back at home, which really pissed me off. I just do not like doing something that's not in my plan..but still had to do two three things which were not planned before. 

And right now, I have completely lost it! Eyes are almost shut, I am just typing whatever is coming to my mind, without any processing of the information at all, and I am totally gone! 

Good night Raman Bahl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment