Friday 31 May 2013

1st June is here! And its an important day! 

Yes, its an important day, since it marks the beginning of June. And June is a very important month for me since I have loads to be accomplished this month. Below are the several reasons that makes this day important:-

1) Today, I am exactly 3 days away from the much awaited trip "GOA". I don't know why is it awaited, since I am 0% percent excited about it (as of now). I am rather scared of it (for various reasons! :P). But still, I want to be there, get lost in the beach, and be with myself! Rejuvenate! Just the idea that I am going to be away from Delhi, for 5 days, makes me wait for it! 

2) After coming back from Goa, I have to finalize a lot of things. BTCP, post TFI options (though I have been deciding this since last one year, haha :D and never came to a conclusion! :P), have to plan for class and blah blah blah blah (stuff similar to these :P)! 

3) Have to prepare myself for lots of downs! :P Yeaah :P, though I sincerely hope that "downs" don't happen! Haha :D This day makes me exactly a month away from school! So a lot of "downs"!  :D 

4) And also, 5 people in my family, were born in this month! So, the birthdays make this month extra special! Since I will be tensed most of the times (which again I do not want to be! :P), the birthday parties will reduce the stress a little, I believe! Bring peace! And make me happy! Hopefully! :D 

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! 

So, Raman Bahl, GET SET GOooooooooo!!!!! :D 


2 comments: