Thursday 16 May 2013

Do not know what the heading should be! 

Here I am. End of another day. But this day had no accomplishments at all. I feel incomplete today.

Incomplete in many ways:-
1) Did nothing productive today. 
2) No signs of me getting Ummeed. :'( I do not know what will happen now. Those kids really want to clear tenth grade. Its a must for them. I do not know from where will they get a teacher. 2 years and 2 people have worked really hard on them. I just hope they are motivated enough to do it themselves. Or I hope that things turn around.  For them. For the two teachers who have taught them.
3) I hate the fact that people take me for granted. and today I saw an instance of the same. I do not know what it takes for you to be valued by people. Of course, not too many, since that is not possible. Or is it? I do not know. 

Right now when I am thinking of people for whom I am really valuable, I am actually not getting anyone except family. Is it just me who longs for this value? Or are there other people as well who want to be valued? I do not know even that. I just know that if I am the only person on this earth "desperate" for being valued, then I really have to change this. But how? Its too difficult. 



*Sigh* 
I want tomorrow asap! 

No comments:

Post a Comment