Wednesday 29 May 2013

Certain things not destined to be yours! 

I was just wondering how one's life is determined by what's written in his destiny! Though I also believe that one can change his/her destiny but do not know how that happens. I have led my life by thinking the least about it and opting whatever comes my way. 

Whenever I have given a thought about something, very deeply, then that thing never happens to me. Yeah, that's so true! When I start taking interest in something, and want to get it, I never get it! haha, I do sound funny but this is the reality! o_O

Anyway, now I do not really want to mention about what I wanted and what I did not get. Enough of all that!  I am now just waiting for this break to get over, get busy with school and kids, and do some productive work man! This idle time kills me from within. It makes me feel uncomfortable. And it makes me think about issues I do not want to think. Being idle, for me, is surely a crime. Coz I think I do the most stupid stuff when I am idle. People at home take this as an advantage. When I am free, then they make me do stupid stuff and I do not like doing that at all. 

Now coming June, I shall go to school, make myself busy and do everything that will prevent me from thinking about issues that I do not want to think. I do not want to be dependent on too many people around me. That's it! People never guarantee you anything!! Aarrgh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment