Tuesday 7 May 2013

With a heavy heart! :'( 

Times when you really want to do something, but certain factors make you take a step back from them. :'( You feel so depressed, as if there is no life. No hopes :( 

I so wanted to be a part of Ummeed. It is an NGO for street children. The aim was to make them get first division in tenth grade CBSE board. I suddenly felt that I should avail this opportunity. And it required 10-12 hours of actual work with these kids. I thought I should  go for it. Went there, looked at everything, met the students, asked what is expected. I felt as if this is for me, for my personal growth, for those kids, and for everyone else. I so wanted to take this challenge. 

But then today, on the final day to apply for this, I cannot apply for it. :'( 

The deadline just passed 4 minutes back. :( 

Feeling so sad! :'( 


No comments:

Post a Comment